Our Property Sourcing Service provides our clients with the benefits of our expertise, experience and intimate local knowledge as we identify the best investment properties based on your individual budgets and objectives.
Managing over 200 properties across a wide range of key performing areas of the city through our sister company, Domino Estates, we know exactly where to invest, and equally importantly where not to. Down to the very street we can advise on how desirable a property will be on the rental market, how much it will rent for and how quickly. We can also engage with our bank of experienced trade professionals should your property require any upgrading ahead of going to market.
Our vast experience of the Glasgow market allows us to swiftly identify high performing investments for our clients, and the real time data we have to hand via our managed portfolio allow us to provide accurate figures to our investors, enabling them to quickly assess any opportunity.
We consistently identify properties with an average gross yield of 7.4% per annum but guarantee to source properties at a minimum of 6% per annum for our clients. All identified properties will provide strong monthly rent AND capital growth potential, key objectives for all clients.
Our sourcing service includes the following:
- Identifying suitable property investments via mainstream or off-market channels
- Qualifying out inappropriate opportunities
- Assessing Home Reports for suitability of property investment
- Attending property viewings on behalf of our Client
- Supplying our Client with a financial assessment of proposed properties including anticipated purchase price, potential refurb costs, monthly rental figures and corresponding yields
- Negotiating with Estate Agents to achieve the best possible purchase price for our Client
- Connecting our Client (if required) with a local conveyancing solicitor to complete the legalities of the sale
- Collecting your new keys from the selling agent on the date of exchange to complete the buying process